Powered by Hercules.ai™
It is time to build your customized Stock Picker’s Scorecard! Is it manager skill or is it luck? Tap into the breakthrough power of Hercules.ai™, and find out.
The Scorecard allows you to select up to 25 actively managed US equity funds for analysis.
To make it easy, we have a dropdown screen below that allows you to search by name, partial name, or ticker. After you find your fund, simply click on the name and it will be added to the fund list.
Some important considerations as you begin:
- Actively managed US equity funds only.
- If your desired fund is not in the database yet (Turing has replicated funds representing 95% of all actively managed equity funds), let us know and we will add it. Turing will then promptly deliver your Scorecard with the existing funds, and then issue an updated version within in a few days to a week with all of the funds.
- Use the second input field for funds not currently replicated by Turing.
- Subscribers can change their fund selection in the Scorecard once every three months.
- When inputting a fund into the ‘free form’ field, please include as much information as possible, including fund name and ticker if possible.
- Funds with more than 800 securities (less than 1% of the universe) typically will not generate an HCO Score (“HCO” stands for High Conviction Overweight). These funds might not be eligible for use in the Scorecard.
Occasionally, funds not in the database may not be able to be replicated, and therefore ineligible for the Scorecard. If by chance this occurs, Turing will contact to replace any non-replicable funds with another fund.
Your custom Stock Picker’s Scorecard will be delivered within 5 business days upon receipt of confirmation of the fund selection, then updated monthly.