Effective Date: October 12, 2023. Last Updated: [October 12, 2023]
Turing Technology Associates, INC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://turingsps.com/ website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service:
- Personal Data: Contact, Identity, Financial, Transactional, Profile and other data you provide.
- Usage Data: Information about your use of Service, such as pages visited, search queries, clicks, and download errors.
We collect and process this information for purposes including:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving the Service
- Processing orders and delivering products or services
- Sending you technical notices, security alerts, and support/administrative messages
- Responding to your comments and questions and providing customer service
- Communicating with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Service
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities
- Linking or combining personally identifiable information we collect online with information from other sources
- Carrying out any other purpose described to you at the time of collection
We use the following service providers to enable our operations:
- Stripe: Payment processor managing payment data and transactions.
- WordPress: Website hosting, analytics and security services.
- EasyCart: Ecommerce platform providing online stores and shopping carts.
- TaxCloud: Sales tax compliance and calculations.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested.
We disclose personal data if required by law or believing disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Retention of Your Information
We retain personal data as long as necessary to provide services, maintain business records for analysis and accounting, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce agreements, or as disclosed upon data collection.
We implement security measures designed to protect your data. Although security cannot be guaranteed, we take reasonable steps to protect data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
You have the right to access, correct, update, amend, delete, port, and restrict or object to processing of personal data as applicable under law. You may exercise these rights by emailing us with the subject line Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Changes to This Policy
We will notify you of changes to this Policy by posting the revised version here. We encourage you to check back periodically to stay informed about how we use and protect your information.
If you have questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Data Protection Officer.