Stock Picker’s Scorecard
Powered by Hercules.aiTM
Unlock the secret behind fund managers’ track records with the pioneering STOCK PICKER’S SCORECARD
For the first time ever, delve deep into whether a manager’s success is attributed to true skill 🎯 or mere luck 🎲
Advisors: Acquire new clients and retain existing ones
Investors: Gain unparalleled insight into manager decision-making
“The most elegant fund evaluation tool I have ever seen”40-year veteran within the investment advice industry
Enabled by Hercules.aiTM, Turing’s AI-Powered Fund Replication Engine
Turing’s Hercules.ai redefines fund analysis by offering real-time fund replication of actively managed US equity funds, based on publicly accessible data.
Operating since 2016, Hercules.ai houses data from funds representing over $4 trillion in assets, and boasts a staggering 99.4% correlation between replicated fund’s returns and the actual fund’s returns. Turing’s database houses replicated holdings data for 95% of the applicable actively managed mutual fund universe.
“There are virtually no secrets with Hercules.ai. Fund holdings are laid bare”Rob Nestor, president of Turing Technology
Unmask Fund Manager Prowess
What better way to gain insight into a fund manager’s skillset than to look inside the fund on a real-time basis and evaluate their actual stock picks?
The Scorecard shines a stark spotlight on the primary source of active fund managers’ alpha – their largest stock picks versus the benchmark.
Stop the guessing: Tap into the breakthrough power of Hercules.aiTM – Turing’s AI-powered fund replication technology. Don’t use stale data or processed information to evaluate managers – evaluate their skill based on actual, real-time stock picks
Actionable Information Never Before Available to the Public
|Scorecard powered by Hercules.ai||Other Fund Data Providers|
|Analysis based on real-time fund holdings and weights|
|Evaluates the manager’s biggest stock picks vs the benchmark|
|Provides data-driven performance warning flags||Some|
Data-Driven, Real-Time Warning Flags
Designed for Financial Advisors and professional investors, the Scorecard provides actionable data regarding fund performance and manager skills. Embedded in Scorecard reports are three types of data-driven warning flags:
- Funds where Scorecard data suggests inclusion on a performance watchlist due to deteriorating performance;
- Funds with the data indicating justification for potential replacement;
- Improve performance and client value by discovering “closet indexers”.
Additional Available Reports
Turing also makes available two companion reports to complement the Stock Picker’s Scorecard:
- The Client Acquisition Report is a powerful prospecting tool for Financial Advisors to target and close new clients. This Report drills into a prospective client’s existing fund portfolio, and delivers a real-time HCO assessment from our Hercules.ai system. The advisor can then use the intuitive and easy to read yellow and red warning flags to highlight funds that demand review or need to be considered for replacement.
- The Hidden Gems Report is a monthly report highlighting funds with strong HCO results that are also under $1 billion in assets. These funds have earned HCO Scores in the top two deciles while also avoiding any warning flags. These funds are clearly on the rise, and deserve additional attention for future inclusion in investment portfolios.